Polygon Financial Limited is one of the largest providers of Independent Financial Advice in the Ribble Valley with clients throughout the North West and UK. As a result of continued expansion, we require an experienced customer focused Financial Services Administrator to join our team.
The Client Administration Team is responsible for the day to day administration of clients and to support those individuals to enable them to provide a first class financial planning service.
The role will see you working closely with the Advisers sometimes on a 1-2-1 basis and within an established team of back off support staff who provide an integral function to the continued success of the business.
Full administrative support to the Advisers to include:
- Monitoring and processing business on relevant internal and external platforms
- Illustrations and projections
- Preparing Valuations and client review packs within agreed timescales
- Producing plan information updates and conducting research on Life, Pension and investment related products
- Accurately update and maintain information on the back-office systems
- Liaising with providers to obtain fund values/unit prices/transaction statements
- Assisting with the production of some suitability reports
- Liaising with clients and providers
- To comply at all times with the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of the Company
- Action post in and out, sort, prioritise on receipt, and refer to appropriate adviser as and when applicable within acceptable time scales
- Prioritise and action all activity entries allocated for your clients bank and taking ownership of all the work
- Prepare any pre-approval forms as and when required
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required.
Knowledge and experience:
- Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of financial service administration
- A strong level of technical and industry knowledge with a wide range of financial products and services
- Confident using Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn new systems and processes
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships
- Accessible, approachable and have a positive attitude
- Effectively work within a team
- The flexibility for and commitment to continual service development and improvement
Additional useful qualities and skills:
- Working towards, or willingness to work towards, industry qualifications
What we can offer:
- An interesting and challenging role with strong potential for personal growth as the company continues to grow and our service proposition develops
- An opportunity to work with collaborative colleagues in the Adviser Support Team who are committed to a good level of service delivery
- Continual interaction and exposure to other staff and senior colleagues across the business involved in key decision making
- Competitive remuneration – dependent on skills and experience, exam support, plus bonus and free parking.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Non-Guaranteed Bonus
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
If you feel that we might be able to work together, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.